Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hey! I'm A Unicorn! So, I Definitely Deserve this Shirt

I think I've already mentioned a bunch of times that I'm a unicorn and BEHOLD! A shirt that speaks to me:

I've ALWAYS been a unicorn...
(Source)

I found this wonderful shirt from Rad while scrolling on my newsfeed on Facebook. And you can look at all of their awesome shirts on their Facebook page or just directly on their website. I definitely plan on buying this shirt when I get some money. :D

Have I ever told about the story of how I became a unicorn? Well, I guess now's a good time as any to tell you guys. Let me take a minute, just sit right there and let me tell you about how I became the princess of a unicorn. (Sorry, I almost got carried away...)

Seriously, so this is how I became a unicorn:

In college (or in mine at least) the grades go from A to F,(there's also WP and WF, Withdrawn Passing and Withdrawn failing respectively, but those grades are for quitters!! At least if someone got an F, it shows others that you actually tried) but in between all the grades there is a plus and a minus version of that grade too (ex. B+, B, B- ). The only grade that that doesn't exist for is for the A's (and the F's, but that's common knowledge, no?). Meaning, that the highest grade that you can have is an A. 

There is no such thing as an A+ ( I guess getting a B plus is way better than just getting an A? Because pluses make everything better? #CollegeLogic?).

I personally think that A and A- must be lonely without an A+ by their side...


Pluses and Minuses belong together!
But, one day I was sitting in my English class (which in my opinion, is one of my favorite classes so far in College) and my professor was passing back the grades to a research paper that I had literally put my blood, sweat, and tears into in order to craft a masterpiece that was supposed to be 6 pages at minimum and 8 at maximum, but turned into a 13-paged monster.

That's okay, because as a writer you can never have too much to say about a subject without it sounding redundant (which it didn't, just in case you were wondering). 

When I got my paper back, I was delightfully surprised (and internally ecstatic) when I found out that I had gotten an A+ on my paper, written along with a whole paragraph of positive commentary from my professor! At that moment, I felt as if that if I were to open the window in my classroom and jump out of it, I would definitely be able to fly into outer space instead of falling flat on my face, turning into a human pancake.

Then I remembered that my classroom was on the 2nd floor of the building and it was a pretty tall building, so reality told me to stay in my seat and to contain my excitement.


(Edited Photo | Original Source)

When I got out of class, I ran to find my friends to tell them the awesome news. They first called me an over-achiever for writing way more than the allotted amount of pages that I was supposed to write, but as soon as they saw the A+, they all looked at me like I was some kind of mythical creature. 

Then one of my friends said: "Wow. This means that you're a unicorn! Because if you were a human being, you would've gotten an A like the rest of us...over-achiever."

And that's how I became a Unicorn!

Yay! I is a unicorn!

Hey look at that! A double post? Unicorns and T-shirts? Cool!! 

P.S: Did you notice anything different about my blog today? No? How 'bout now? /hihi

Yup! That's right! I have officially put emoticons on my blog! Thanks to Cool Stuff and Snow Cone for showing me how! If you have a blog then you'll know how to too after looking at those links. It's really easy, but just to be safe, be sure to back up your template before making any changes to your HTML code.

Better safe than sorry... /shock /blur

P.P.S: I also found this site full of Onion Head Emoticons if you want to use these in the comments, or on your own blog, or where ever you can use these wonderfully cute things!
Go Crazy!

*Bonus*

(Edited Photo | Original Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment